Career Connection Inc. is seeking work-at-home customer support professionals in the following U.S. states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, RI, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, and WY. These are part-time seasonal positions. You must be 18.
They are hiring now for this position. Training is ongoing! Training will be full time for 3 weeks; then 15-40 hours per week schedules.
Training – 30 hours week
Peak Season – January – April (30-40 hrs a week)
Mini Peak Season – October (30-40 hrs a week)
Off Season – Remaining months (Part-time hours)
Part-time; seasonal; tax preparation experience a plus!
Are you looking for something different than the traditional work environment?
Are you interested in part-time flexible hours that supports your home life?
Do you want relief from the commute and expensive gas prices?
Would you like to dress casual everyday?
Then we have a job that might interest YOU …
As a CCI Work At Home (WAH) Customer Service Agent, you will use your strong customer service focus, strong problem solving skills, and your empathetic/compassionate approach to take incoming customer calls in a Virtual Call Center environment.
We are looking for persons who have the ability to work independently, who are self disciplined and can operate effectively with minimal supervision. Your skills should include self-help and technical support self-help. The WAH program also requires you have strong comprehension skills, strong problem solving skills and schedule flexibility.
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support to clients via phone, email or web channels.
- Learn and become knowledgeable of client’s products or services.
- Accurately log all interactions via established business process and tools
- Provide prompt, reliable and accurate information to customers while adjusting to the pace of the caller
- Demonstrate ability to identify solutions based on established processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate effective soft skills, active listening, and ability to empathize with the customer’s situation
- Act with sensitivity in all customer interactions
- Effectively manage length of calls / handle time
- Display effective time management skills
- Promote teamwork and contact center success
Skills / Requirements
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 30 wpm
- Computer proficiency, keyboard and/or web navigation skills
- Good problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
- Effective verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & handle pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to accommodate changing work shifts
- Computer proficiency
- High school diploma, GED or above
- 1-2 years experience working from a home office is helpful
- Tax preparation/support a plus!
Technology that meets the following:
- Quiet work area; free of background noise and distractions, with a door
- 17″ monitor or larger with minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024, keyboard and mouse, and speakers or an audio headset.
- High speed Broadband Internet connection (not wireless) with a minimum of 384Kbps upstream and 512Kbps downstream
- Dedicated telephone analog landline (not wireless)
- Corded telephone with mute button (not cellular)
- Telephone headset that plugs directly into the phone (not wireless)
Must be at least 18 years old to apply, and pass a criminal background check, and comprehensive assessments during and after training. CCI is an equal opportunity employer.
As part of the interview process you will be expected to demonstrate via video conference that you have the above listed technology requirements prior to candidate consideration.
How to Apply
Behind the Story™ Books is looking has opened up position for the next writer to join our team of book lovers. Writers will have the chance to meet and connect with an online community of enthusiastic readers and interview authors (when applicable). Current publications available at online bookstores like Amazon / BN / iBookstore via search query: Behind the Story Book Companions and our company website: www.behindthestorybooks.com
All work will be concerning popular novels, both contemporary and classics. You will be researching in-depth regarding the background information of books, so if you are a book lover or hungry to know the story of other authors, this will be a dream job for you. This is a freelance / contracted job, and you will have the flexibility to author as many or as little books.
Writers will be hired based on the following criteria:
- There are two very important requirements to being a Fan Author:
- You have to love books. (be an avid reader)
- You have to love writing about books.
- There are slightly less, yet important, requirements to being a Fan Author:
- Excellent handling of writing skills.
- Prior experience as a writer, journalist, or an editor.
You will be paid on a cascading commission-based payout plan. For every sale that you make, you will receive a commission.
How to Apply
We’re looking for someone who loves to interact with people, genuinely cares and shows a true passion to help others.
At KellyConnect we offer a desirable career path and growth opportunity with a well established, reputable and exciting company!
In this long-term, full time position you’ll be part of a virtual team providing world-class service and support to customers. We’ll give you the equipment and comprehensive training to be a support Rock-Star!
KellyConnect is looking for enthusiastic, empathetic, self-directed candidates for the delivery of superior customer support of our client’s services and products with light sales opportunities. If you find it easy to be happy, positive and enthusiastic then this is a great job opportunity for you.
What your role will include:
Customer Directors are the call center front line which provides the best-in-class quality customer service on every call. Following a standard call flow, Customer Directors will verify the available customer product coverage and route the caller to the appropriate level of support. Customer Directors will be responsible for documenting all calls accurately using call tracking/case management system. Customer Directors will also be responsible for some light up selling of long-term protection plans. This is a full time position.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least 18+ years of age with a HS diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work from home in a quiet environment free of background noise and interruption
• Motivated self-starter
• Responsive to supervision and direction
• Strong work ethic; punctual and reliability
• Ability to work a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to listen closely and stay focused on the caller
• Communicate in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing
• Possess enthusiasm, empathy, confidence, and willingness to assist through speaking voice
• Ability to multi-task by reading, typing, and maneuvering through applications while still engaging customer in conversation
• Willingness to go above and beyond
• Dedication to role and desire to grow within the organization
· “User-level” knowledge of computer technology PC/MAC and Smartphone technology OS/Android/Windows mobile a must.
Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment screening and criminal background check.
How to Apply
Agents will help customers of TV products find a way to get the items they want. Outbound calls are those in which an agent calls the customer, but don’t worry, this is not a cold call. In these cases a customer has recently placed a phone call to express interest in a product, but did not place an order. NexRep agents call the customer back to understand why they chose not to buy, then provide a more attractive offer, and encourage them to complete their transaction.
NexRep expects tremendous demand for this call type through the end of the year. If you are deciding between this and another call type, you may have a much better chance of being accepted here.
NexRep agents can generate a great income; many average about $15 per hour, with some agents exceeding $25 per hour. If you’re willing to put in the effort and focus, a great career is within your reach. In recent years we understand times have been difficult for many people, so unlike some other companies, we will not exclude you due to a credit report.
NexRep agents pick their own schedule; if calls are available, you choose when you want to provide services. Taking a short break, picking up your kids from school, or any of the other concerns of daily life are yours to address as you choose.
How to Apply